me!

me!

Saturday 29 November 2014

Singapore trip

I just had a wonerful holiday in Singapore. It was my first time in Singapore. I nearly went all around Singapore. The first day we went to Merlion. We got some amazing pics. Next we went to Marina Bay sands (shopping mall). We had a lot of bags in the end. We also went to the rise(restraunt in Marina Bay) but we couldn't find really anything to eat. We also went around Orchard street (most expensive street in whole Singapore). There were the world topest brand in the world and we also saw a Chinese dragon show which was fantastic and I got a lot of pictures. The dragon also threw manderines at me which wasn't a pleasent surprise but I had a good time and that's the main thing. We had dinner at a really elegant restraunt which was in our hotel. There were quite a few restraunt in our hotel. We had a fabulously start of our holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment