me!

me!

Wednesday 26 November 2014

What to do on a plane ride????/ PLANE EDITION/!

Hiya, this is my third post and my plane edition. Sorry for the late post I had some technical problems on posting.

Well most of you go on a plane ride nearly every 19 months. So I thought of help you on how to plan your plane ride. Here are a few good tip on what to do when your not bored in the plane:

1. Take a book along or a drawing book with a pen/pencil so you have something to do. You can open the folding tray in front of you if there is one or your unlucky but most planes have them. If you have the tray open it and then rest your book and other things need for your drawing on a side.

2. Normally they have music in the plane so you can listen to the music but remember to click on button that says either pop which is more recommended but if there is no music like that then you can enjoy the classics.

3. Try to think of good things and what your gonna do when you get to the place if you fell air sick, don't keep your head down or you might get more sick



No comments:

Post a Comment